Scheduling an order for specific deliveries
Schedule your orders to save money and ensure peace of mind. Purchase in high volumes and get lower prices, but schedule your products and invoices for delivery when you want.
- Qualify for the total quantity price of your full requirement
- Schedule your orders for delivery on your required dates
- Only receive an invoice once your products are despatched
- Orders can be scheduled up to 3 months in advance of the initial order being placed
If you are registered and logged in on the site, you can set an order schedule for some or all of the items in your shopping basket during checkout. Scheduling an order requires an order to be delivered in multiple shipments. Some items may be restricted from being scheduled. Those items will be displayed without a date selector.
NOTE: Items cannot be scheduled for quicker delivery than the shortest delivery method available. Orders set as ship complete cannot be scheduled.
- Try our live support 8:00am - 6:00pm (AEST), Monday - Friday
- Email customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call customer service: 1300 361 005, 8:00am - 6:00pm (AEST), Monday - Friday
Your order will be despatched on the same day if you meet the cut-off times specified below. These cut-off times are guaranteed Monday - Friday (excluding holidays) for orders shipped within Australia and New Zealand. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on the next business day.
Australia: 12pm (Sydney time)
Although we strive for fast delivery of your orders, certain orders may take longer to despatch. These include, but are not limited to:
- Orders placed by an account which is under credit review
- Orders of goods not currently in stock
- Orders placed with a request for a future release date, or a consolidated shipment
- Orders with special packaging or handling requests
Note: Hazardous goods are sent by road freight and cannot be shipped by air or sent via Australia Post. There may be additional transit times and freight charges on hazardous goods.
Backorder allowed - We'll deliver in-stock items immediately and place any out-of-stock items on backorder. Items on backorder will be delivered as they become available. Therefore, your order may arrive in single or multiple deliveries.
Deliver order complete - If any items in your order are out of stock, we'll hold your order until all items become available. Your order will arrive in one delivery.
- a-z, A-Z, 0-9
- All punctuations and most special characters except ‘|’ & ‘\’ (Note: fields such as post codes, phone numbers etc. will not accept special characters)
- Bullet point for multi-byte characters
There are a few products, however, that we cannot discount because of franchise agreements with the manufacturer. The promotional price will not be applied to those products. You'll only see the standard price.
Discounts cannot be stacked. If you are receiving a promotional discount you will not get other discounts such as corporate service agreement or website specific discounts. Different discounts take precedence depending on your company's agreement with element14.
Some organisations allow their buyers to use the same card for purchases. If a previous user removes the right for the card to be stored, we will no longer be able to store the card. Simply re-enter the card details and select to store the card for future use.