Invoicing & Payment
We offer a choice of invoicing and payment options during the checkout process
- Request to pay on a new trade account when you checkout
- Use of an existing account (online or offline account)
- Use a credit / debit card
NOTE: If you are an existing phone, fax, or email customer, your online account will be linked to your offline account automatically when you register. You must register before logging in for the first time.
Request / Link to element14 Account
- If you are a returning customer, your account number(s) will appear here and should be preselected. If you have more than one account there will be a menu to select the account you want to use for your current order.
- If your account number does not appear here or you have only ordered by fax/phone/email previously, you can select "Join existing trade account" and be sure to enter and/or check the addresses and payment information.
- For first time customers, you can select “I don’t need a trade account”
- Whether you are a new or returning customer, you may "Request new trade account" if you want to start a new account on credit for your order. You will need to enter the addresses and payment information for the order.
- If you do not remember your account number, then you may choose "Join existing trade account" and be sure to enter and/or check the addresses and payment information.
Selecting Your Invoicing Method
If your account allows for credit/debit card purchases, you may select that option from this menu.
NOTE: The fields for entering your credit/debit card information will not appear unless you have selected that for your invoicing option.
Otherwise, please select "Trade Account" to have your order invoiced to the account option selected in the section above. Orders submitted on Requests for new trade account may be held pending credit verification. Please see the Terms & Conditions for opening a trade account for the first time.
Card Security Number (CV2)
Location of Security Code
MasterCard, Visa Card:
Look on the back of the card. Please enter the last 3 digits from the end of the signature box.
- Try our live support 8:00am - 6:00pm (AEST), Monday - Friday
- Email customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call customer service: 1300 361 005, 8:00am - 6:00pm (AEST), Monday - Friday
Your order will be dispatched on the same day if you meet the cut-off times specified below. These cut-off times are guaranteed Monday - Friday (excluding holidays) for orders shipped within Australia and New Zealand. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on the next business day.
Australia: 12pm (Sydney time)
Although we strive for fast delivery of your orders, certain orders may take longer to dispatch. These include, but are not limited to:
- Orders placed by an account which is under credit review
- Orders of goods not currently in stock
- Orders placed with a request for a future release date, or a consolidated shipment
- Orders with special packaging or handling requests
Note: Hazardous goods are sent by road freight and cannot be shipped by air or sent via Australia Post. There may be additional transit times and freight charges on hazardous goods.
Backorder allowed - We'll deliver in-stock items immediately and place any out-of-stock items on backorder. Items on backorder will be delivered as they become available. Therefore, your order may arrive in single or multiple deliveries.
Deliver order complete - If any items in your order are out of stock, we'll hold your order until all items become available. Your order will arrive in one delivery.
- a-z, A-Z, 0-9
- All punctuations and most special characters except ‘|’ & ‘\’ (Note: fields such as post codes, phone numbers etc. will not accept special characters)
- Bullet point for multi-byte characters
There are a few products, however, that we cannot discount because of franchise agreements with the manufacturer. The promotional price will not be applied to those products. You'll only see the standard price.
Discounts cannot be stacked. If you are receiving a promotional discount you will not get other discounts such as corporate service agreement or website specific discounts. Different discounts take precedence depending on your company's agreement with element14.
Some organisations allow their buyers to use the same card for purchases. If a previous user removes the right for the card to be stored, we will no longer be able to store the card. Simply re-enter the card details and select to store the card for future use.